Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This Week's Celebrity: Paris Hilton


Hello! I am a new writer for the Weekly Cheese, and my column is about stars and well-known people, and pretty much quotes, pictures and their profiles…

Paris’s profile:

Middle name: Whitney (Birth name: Paris Whitney Hilton)

Height: 5’8”

Birthplace: New York City

Birthday: February 17th 1981

Career: Actor, writer (what has she written?), musician (opening a record company DOESN’T count!) and model.

Claim to Fame: Heiress to the Hilton Hotels (Daddy can’t buy her BMWs and Ferraris anymore….SHE’S GOING TO WORK…WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?)

Next week is Paris’s birthday so the column is all about Paris. One article that I stumbled across is this, and I hope you enjoy it.

Paris Hilton has a crush on Robert Pattinson (the guy who played Edward in Twilight.)

The blonde heiress fell for the handsome British actor when she watched his latest film, in which he plays a vampire.

She said: "I just saw 'Twilight' last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Robert is a beautiful man and an amazing actor. He's fabulous!"

The film caused a sensation among teenage girls when it was released last year, but Paris admits it took her a while to "get" the movie.

She added to E!: "Now I understand all the hype. I just didn't get it before, but now it all makes sense. I really enjoyed the movie and loved watching Robert in it."

The 27-year-old socialite has been single since splitting from Good Charlotte rocker Benji Madden last year.

Honestly…I don’t know if she’s going to get her man. He’s gay and I’m not sure if dating Paris Hilton is going to change his mind about being gay. Maybe he’ll turn bisexual? I don’t know. But I do know that Paris Hilton is kind of stupid. I mean saying “Daddy’s getting me a record company” doesn’t say anything. It says she’s insecure so she thinks that she needs to buy nice things so that people think that she’s powerful when she’s not. But before I leave you here are two quotes Paris Hilton has said.

“Wal-Mart? Do they, like, sell walls there?”

-Paris Hilton

"I want people to know I'm a good person. I'm a lot different than want people think. And that I work really hard. Any girl can be whatever she wants to be as long as she is confident and believes in herself, and I think I prove that. I believe in myself and I achieve all the goals that I set. I love my life and I do so much charity work."

-Paris Hilton

I’m pretty sure that you get the gist. I have my opinion that I want the world to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment